Are there new daily habits that you’re trying to develop in your life? January is typically the month many of us are implementing new routines. If you’re like me, you’re adding new habits all year long. According to Forbes, only 8% of us will achieve our goals. Today, I will share some of my tips for achieving my goals as well as a simple, yet resourceful PDF I use.
5 Tips To Successfully Implement New Daily Habits
- Implement a few changes at a time. I prefer no more than three at a time yet; I know some who are ambitious and prove to be successful even with more.
- Simplify your goals- If your goals have several components, make each element a goal of its own.
- Keep your goal before you. Writing your goal out so that it remains as a visible reminder is helpful. Sharing with others who will encourage you to achieve your goal is also useful.
- Track your progress. This is where my simple chart will come in hand.
- Keep Growing! Becoming stagnant is dangerous. We must always work to make our tomorrows better than our today’s.
Remember, there will always be something or someone that can derail us. Consistency is something we must embrace. I hope you’ll find my journal pages helpful for this task. Journaling is something I have considered valuable throughout the years. I have also used this with my children.
I’d love to hear your feedback so make sure you write me a note with the comment feature!
Track your success with our 5 steps to success PDF. Free to download ~ Habit Tracker Printable
HabitBull is an app you might enjoy to help you stay on track with new habits. I’ve used this tool in the past and found it helpful, especially when I have several new things I am adding to my day.
Until our next chat,
Mrs. Joseph Wood