Are there new daily habits that you’re trying to develop in your life? January is typically the month many of us are implementing new daily habits. According to Forbes, only 8% of us will achieve our goals. Today I will share some of my tips for achieving my goals as well as a simple, yet resourceful chart I use.
5 Tips To Successfully Implement New Daily Habits
- Implement a few changes at a time. I prefer no more than three at a time yet; I know some who are ambitious and prove to be successful even with more.
- Simplify your goals- If your goals have several components, make each element a goal of its own.
- Keep your goal before you. Writing your goal out so that it remains as a visible reminder is helpful. Sharing with others who will encourage you to achieve your goal is also useful.
- Track your progress. This is where my simple chart will come in hand.
- Keep Growing! Becoming stagnant is dangerous. We must always work to make our tomorrows better than our today’s.
Remember, there will always be something or someone that can derail us. Consistency is something we must embrace. I hope you’ll find my daily habit chart helpful for this task. I know it is something I have considered valuable throughout the years. I have also used this with my children.
I’d love to hear your feedback so make sure you jot me a note with the comment feature!
Free to download ~ Habit Tracker
Until our next chat,